Sunday, March 15, 2009

language and identity

my language portrait
Danish : ı choosed blue colour for this language. Because the weather is generally cold in Denmark. I paint my foot. If you want to somewhere here, espacially shop, you must know some word in Danish. If you dont know some Danish word, you can buy something wrong like me (: And I paint my thorat. Because Danish pronounciation is very difficult for me (:
Hungarian : I choosed red coluor because of PAPRİCA (: My housemates, Noemi and Mate, are from Hungary. And they use paprica every meal. I realy like the Hungarian food(: So ı paint my stomach. Cosonom Neomi and Mate! PS : If you eat Hungarian meal, you never stop. ı dont know why? After the meal, you can see my big stomach like Garfield.
Czech Republıc : I choosed this coluor because ı think ıts the best coluor for Elişka who is my housemate.And also ı paint my stomach because she cooked some Czech tradational foods.
English: I choosed this coluor because of beer. If ı drink alot, ı can speak English very well (: And also ı use my hands for writing mail and my webblog in English.
Turkish: I choosed this colour. when ı speak in Turkish, ı feel really relax and nobody understan me here so ı can say everthing in Turkish (: I paint my hair and arm. Hair; ı must stop to think in Turkish because ıts very difficult to translate in English. So Turkish must wait in my hair. Arms; In Turkey, my friends always give me big hug. When the somebody give me a big hug, ı always remember some friend's voice in Turkish...
Feelings about this exercise : It was a good exercise. You can learn your feelings about language. ıt was look like a look outside ıts own. But ı think we need a long time for this activitiy.ıf ı had sometimes, ı can add some language. But generally ıt was good and ı enjoyed alot. I can use this exercise in kindergarden. Because sometimes children dont want to speak but they always want to paint somethig so ı can use ıt.

No comments:

Post a Comment