Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter!

Easter... What did I easter? It was guite lonely because everbody went somewhere. So ı tried to make new friendship. I went to the Andy's pub alone for lots of nights. He is very nice man. He gave me some English books for read. And ı met lots of people in there. But my favourite pupil is Mbuyu. She is half African, half Danish. We spent realy good time together. I met with Mbuyu's mother. And ı will stay her house for my last month. She works in Activitiy House. I can say '' she is an artist!'' she does something with glass. They are perfect.
And dont know anybody in Andy's pub. But ı felt ı am at home. They were realy friendly and safetly people. In Turkey, ı forget to trust to people a long time ago. But suddenly, everythings were change. This feeling is very important for my life. I am very happy to find it in Denmark!Noemi teached me how can ı paint to egg. It was very difficult but realy good. Thank you Noemi!
We did lots of girls part at our house. I,Elişko and Lilla... we had good fun. We cooked together and listen to music, laughing. We were drank together (:
We went to the wild park with Elişka. We walked nearly 5 km. It was crazy. And we only saw a group of animals but they were too far away than us. But we had a goog fun. We tried to come back with hitchhiking. But nobody picked up us. So we walked nearly 4 hours ):
Elişka and I, cut our hair. Because hairdresser is too expensive here. So we decided to cut our hair our own. It was good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment