Thursday, April 16, 2009

Language course in Bus (:

I went to Kindergarden by bus everyday. But buses were different than Turkey. First, They have women bus driver. It was too strange for me. Because in Turkey all the bus drivers are men. I dont know why? But maybe because of the bad trafic. In Turkey,Driving a car is very stress happen. You must be carefull. Lots of cars in the road and roads are not too good for driving. And drivers always angry ): Sometimes they are shouting to each other and also use some dirty words. In Denmark, Bus drivers are very calm. They are listening to classic music. And In Turkey, bus drivers are not educated so they usually listen kic music. It is awful. And I said to driver '' ı cant speack Danish'' He answer me 4 languages, German language, Danish, Italian and English.! He knows 4 languages and he is bus driver! In Turkey, ıf you know 4 language you can be profesof in the university (:
And when ı were in bus ı felt myself very special. Because sometimes, there wasnt any passengers expect me. In Turkey, especially morning, the buses are very crowded. Sometimes you cant get in because they are full.
So ı like travell by bus in Denmark! Its kind of culture shock for me.... Mojn!

No comments:

Post a Comment