Thursday, April 23, 2009

last week for school visit

This week was really good. I was too difficult to say goodbye. But ıt is not finished yet. I will stay in here 1 month longer then tha others so ı want to the visit them again.
What did I this week?
- Frog: frog's babies were getting bigger they moved and like a little fisk. We watched to evolition of frog together.
- Theater in Sfo:In sfo they prepared some drama which one is written from teachers. they used some famous story and they mixed them, put together. It was guite long but enjoyable.
- Special needs: We made some activities for children who need special needs. Every thursday pedagog comes and they do some language activities. this week subject was body parts, clothes and colors.
-23 april: 23 april is a international children festival in my country. This festival is very important because ıt is the first festival for children in the world. But here, nobody know this. But ı remembered, in 23 april some Danish children came to my country for children festival. Any way ı cooked almost 100 köfte ( ıt is a Turkish food, meat ball), bulgur which one ı cooked in cooking lesson and ayran ( ıt is kind of drink from yoğurt. yoğurt, water and some salt). I was very tired because in kindergarden there was 50 children and teachers (: But ıt make me very happy because the children liked the food. And they learn how they said ' food was good'. So they said to me together. ı think ı was the best present for a teacher (:
But ıt was not finished. because every children draw something for me. Lots of girls draw me like a princess so ı almost cried. ıt was my lasy day so everybody gived me big hugs. I am very happy to go this kindergarden. Teachers and children has very important place in my heart.thank you very much for everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment